This workshop will be held as a part of The 4th International Conference on Emerging Data and Industry 4.0 (EDI40) held on March 23 - 26, 2021 in Warsaw, Poland.
- Abstract registration deadline
- December 27th, 2020 (extended
- Submission deadline
- January 3rd, 2020 (extended
- Acceptance notification
- January 12th 2021
- Final manuscripts
- January 23rd, 2021
- Presentation at the conference
- March 23rd-26th 2021
Call for papers
The emerging interest in the rigorous and agile data science and functional ETL pipelines has driven the developments of many new libraries, frameworks and methodologies. We invite industry practitioners and academics to present their latest work on agile functional data pipelines as a workshop at the EDI’2021 conference.
The following would be accepted:
- Exposures of methodologies for building agile functional data pipelines
- Presentations of frameworks used for data pipelines in industry and academia
- Experience reports from building of data pipelines in industry and academia
- Benchmarks and optimization of agile data pipeline frameworks
- Solutions to data integration and exchange problems within ETL pipelines.
In particular, we encourage:
- Agile functional data methodologists
- Authors of ETL frameworks, streaming libraries and databases, reactive streaming, streaming benchmarks, high-performance workflow engines
- Position papers on the use of agile and functional data methodologies
- Descriptions of environments for interactive and live programming with data
- Benchmarks of state-of-the-art solutions for agile functional data pipelines.
Original, unpublished papers are solicited for presentation at the AFDP workshop. Prospective authors are invited to submit papers (electronically, PDF only) that are no longer than 6 pages for full papers, including all figures and references. For work-in-progress, we also solicit extended abstracts for presentations.
The submitted paper must be formatted according to the guidelines of Procedia Computer Science, MS Word Template, Latex, Template Generic, Elsevier.
The submitted paper must be formatted according to the guidelines of Procedia Computer Science. Templates for LaTeX MS Word or generic, Elsevier.
Please submit your paper or extended abstract by EasyChair You may contact committee chair with any questions you have about submission.
Please register at EDI40 2021 website.
- Manuel Bärenz, ManuelBaerenz.de
- Justin Bedő, University of Melbourne
- Sylwia Brodacka, Enso
- Michał J. Gajda, Migamake Pte Ltd (chair)
- Dorran Howell, Tweag I/O
- Mike Izbicki, Claremont McKenna College
- Harendra Kumar, ComposeWell
- Matthias Meschede, Tweag I/O
- Yves Parès, Tweag I/O
- Michael Snoyman, FP Complete
To be announced according to EDI40 calendar.